Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday's English Club.

It's Tuesday.
Tuesday is my favorite day of the week besides Wednesday(off day) because we have English class at the cafe.We invite a teacher who has experienced as a English teacher for business men at several companies.There are a beginner class and an intermediate class each in the morning and in the evening.
The evening class is started at 6:50 after the cafe is closed.So I can join them to enjoy having conversation.
The cafe is filled with English.I'm quite happy about that!

The teacher was moved in the town with her husband a couple years ago like us.
The English teacher,ancient letter's lecturer,I've met very important people since I had moved in this town.It seems this town gathered them.

I can't wait until next Tuesday. We are gonna have a Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment