Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The History Exam.

I failed. Again.
I've got a result of the History Exam  which I had taken last month.
I got 56 points and passing score was 60...
Two more answers..

I knew it though. Right after the exam was over I didn't think I would make it this year,too because those problems were harder than I thought. But when I checked answers sheet,I realized I got many correct answers! Then I thought my challenge for history exam would finally over!!


I'm so depressed. I'm so frustrated and regret because I knew a couple problems could be correct if I mulled over.

It discourages me who will take the next exam (English Grade 1) in couple of days.

Hmm..this is funny.
There was already fact "failed." 
I just didn't know the result and I was so optimistic until I've got the result.
But immediately after I realized I failed,I became so depressed like no desire for studying English exam. I was too shocked,almost fainted,eventhough I didn't think I would make it first 30min after the exam.
There's something you better not to know? At least I didn't wanna know it today.


I should start over again. The annual event will be continued..
I'm very happy to study History though.

No comments:

Post a Comment