Monday, May 2, 2011

memory of the sepia

At last pink and yellow turip are in full bloom in the front yard.



My husband told me that he got message on his twitter from the customer who visited yesterday afternoon.I remember them. They looked elderly parents and middle aged son.




The mother was elegant and smiling all the time. The father used the stick when he walked and son helped him. They sat down in the back of the cafe.

The message says;

-I am a person who visited your cafe with my parents today.When we were about to go to bedroom,my aged father muttered that he drunk delicious coffee after a long absence today.-


I don't know where were they from. How did they find our cafe. Where did they go after they left us. What did they do.But the father remembered us just before he slept.


When I heard this,I was moved and speechless for while.


What a wonderful encounter.


No comments:

Post a Comment