Monday, June 13, 2011

challenge again.

A rare buttefly came to the garden.



No matter what they say,I decided to take a tour guid exam this year,too. I have failed twice before. And I didn't even try it last year.

I've been thinking whether or not I take the exam this year eventhough I have no time to study because I have to work at cafe or eventhough I never have confidence to get passed?


That is just my excuse. Because it must be troublesome to make an effort for me,I make an excuse that there is no time to study. We always have to fight with something (time,economy, etc.) anyway. It's not going to be over. I have to make time.


If I don't take this chance now, I would keep saying words of the regret which make my husband very tired.


There's Ichiro's word. -You will never be able to be accomplished,if you don't believe yourself succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment