Sunday, June 19, 2011

in the early morning.

I was woken up by the earthquake 4am in the morning then dozed off until 6am.

I hit upon an idea.Why not doing something different,something I wanted to do.

I dreamed to sip coffee while watching this scenery and reading paper since I moved here like when I was in Utah.I love the nature of Utah.

This picture was taken by the early bird man around 4am.



Speaking of Utah,I have a special book in the shelf.



It's "Betwen A Rock And A Hard Place" by Aron Ralston.
I bought it when I was in MI.I struggle with English as always but finished it anyway.
When I returned to Japan I had to sell some of my books because of space of small house. This book was one of those.
But I found this book again at the used book store a couple of months later! I was sure that was certainly my book because there was the date started and finished to read which I noted on the last page.
I bought it back without hasitant. I don't know how many people had this book but it was found by me at last. What a wonderful chance of meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment