Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Bicycle Diaries.

I know.
I was stupid.
It's been only 7 days since I went hiking and got severe sore muscles.
But I did it. My muscles are sore again.
I took a day-trip by bicycle! The biking is booming in Japan now.
My husband,regular customers..everybody around me started riding a bike.
I didn't care first.But I'm getting envy.
I feel like biking,too. You know,feel like trying something you thought you never be able to do.

But I don't think I can handle those cool, Lance Armstrong type of bike like my husband's.

-His bike-

Then I went with my old bicycle.
It's been long since the last time I rode bicycle then I was struggling fiirst hour. The streets are not for bicycles. Those are very narrow.And the car drivers were not gentle to me.

I found many things while I was cycling which I couldn't see if I drove a car.
Thanks for the slow trip,I could take some photos of my favorite scenes.


I was off to Utsunomiya-city where I went to almost every off-day. It's about 60km distance from my house.
But I couldn't make it. I was picked up with my bicycle by my husband.
It was about 10km to the goal.
damm.. Let's do that again.

My shadow reflect on the clean water river.

No comments:

Post a Comment