Thursday, May 13, 2010

achieve agreement.


Jazz is great.I know that.


My husband suddenly started to collect those CDs a couple of months ago. I guess he thinks Jazz is the best BGM for the cafe.


Sorry honey,but it sometimes too heavy for me specially in the morning(before noon.) It makes me sleepy.Then we decided to take turn to play favorite music. It's like a battle.


These are CDs I'd like to play in the cafe. You know,cafe-like music. I'd like to play Corinne Bailey Rae when young girls come in. I'd like to play Norah Jones when women over 30's come in. etc..


Today,we have reached an agreement,finally.


It's the internet radio. The station is "MIX R&B."I liked this sation when I was in MI then listen to it often.It's very relaxing. We played this station almost all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment