Friday, May 7, 2010

rest rooms


Let me show you the rest rooms I've remodeled by myself. (Ok..not by myself. by ourself..)

This pretty door is one of the most favorite things in my cafe.I wanted to use stained glass I made when I was living in MI for somewhere part of the cafe.

I asked my husband to put the glass in the middle of the door. I didn't think that was easy one but he made it!




It's washing place. This mirror is from Puebra,Mexico. We bought it when we took short trip around central Mexico.



Do you see the wall? The color is cream yellow.I plaster the wall because it wasn't clean when we moved in. I thought I've told you that it was realtor's office before us but this place(whole house) looked almost abandoned eventhough somebody was living upstars where our living place now.


So, we needed to do a lot of make over but we couldn't afford to ask professional to put wallpaper or other things then decided to take a cheeper and easier way. I liked natural texture of plaster and I heard it's a good material to absorb moisture. My husband was against me to put plaster first.


But I really wanted to make the rest rooms pretty Mexican-Spanish taste. Then I decided to plaster by myself. I'm almost satisfied the result when I hear some customers say they like the rest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment