Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Beautiful Day.

It's a sunny day. And low humidity around 30%. What do you think of this number? I've already forgot how did I feel about 30% humidity in the U.S. or Mexico but it's quite low in Japan.


Dry air may not good for skin.. but good for laundry! I think May is the best month of the year when it comes to weather(climate).





An editorial stuff of the local magazine visited us this morning for the interview. The magazine introduce new business every month. We get the chance that our cafe will on the magazine next month. Small article though.






Thanks for the nice weather,I've met many people today,too. And an elderly nice couple come again today.They had visited us when we just opened. I'm very happy to see those people. They didn't mention anything but they chose us. The very important customers.

The husband likes to take pictures,I guess. He took many pictures of the cafe eventhough he took those last time they visit us. And he took pictures of his wife sitting chair,with flowers.. I felt like taking pictures of them.


We are off tomorrow! It's going to be cloudy or rain though....

No comments:

Post a Comment