Monday, March 21, 2011



-My song of the day-


"Power To The People"


It's a national holiday -the vernal equinox day-today. It supposed to be a nice holiday weekend and expected many customers to the cafe.But it's very quiet outside.Because of shortage of gas,because of the fear for the radiation,people aren't feel like going out.I know..



I baked Cheesecake yesterday and divided it today.It's a NY style.The difference between "NY style" and "just baked type" is pouring hot water in the shallow pan when it's baking.It gives the cake moisture.You're gonna love its melt-in-your-mouth smooth.



I remember that day. I made cheesecake on Mar.11th,too.

I remember that I carefully combined ingredients because I sometimes made some careless mistakes.


It looked wonderful when baking time was over. I was looking forward to devide that cake then put on the shelf to let cool. That was in the morning.



The next time I noticed that cake was a couple of hours of the quake.It was on the floor, upside-down and messy.
Today's cake is as wonderful as that one,I believe.



The Health Ministry said tainted by radioactive iodine vegetables were found in some area,include my town, yesterday.

OK.

We were thinking about that.It was not surprising.Don't be panicked.



We face new chalenges everyday.
The scheduled blackout will start 9am tomorrow in my area.

Please send us your power!

No comments:

Post a Comment