Monday, April 4, 2011

Meniere's ??



Eventhough it's Apr.4th. , still chilly day.
I took this photo this morning and the temperature didn't rise at all.

I actually have been sick. I had lost hearing a couple days before the quake. I had ringing in the ears.

I thought it was going to be better soon but I noticed the right ear didn't catch the low tone.
I saw the doctor then the doctor said that I got the Meniere's disease! The Meniere?! no,no. I didn't believe that.The name of disease sounded very bad for me. I was depressed little bit first but the quake tragedy made me forget my worry. And I believed myself that I'll be rcovered all by means.

I've been taking the medicine and ,fortunately,my hearing is back. I think..
I have noticed that I didn't have ringing when I woke up this morning.
I think the chinese medicine worked.
I have no idea how I got this disease.
Someone says it's from stress but I think it's from my bloodstrean problem in this cold weather.
Now,I need to do some exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment