Sunday, April 10, 2011

something make you happy


We found out one of the patisserie in town was closing and it was the last day today.

I've heard the good reputation of the shop but I never had a chance to visit.

Already few cakes were left when I visit.The patissier told me that the Strawberry Tart was going to be devided. I told him I would wait for the tart.

While I was waiting,I saw some packed boxes in the shop which was very sad.

When he brought this artistic one after devided,I couldn't stop smiling. His work looked great not only looks delicious but cutting skill.

When he handed me the box of cake very carefully,I told him this was the first time to be there. Then he told me emotionally,thank you for your first and last visit.

I don't know why he have to close his shop but I'm sure that he is going to make someone happy by his work in another city.

No comments:

Post a Comment