Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring has come.




The favorite flower pot I made yesterday.

I like the color combination between skyblue of pot I painted and geranium's pink.




The fuchsia is waiting to be planted.. I'm looking for the good friends for her.



-Our Potter-


Before we started to prepare for the cafe,we thought what kind of cups we use was very important. We visited the pottery fair then we met a potter.




We like this ivory color,touch,design,and his personality. Now his cups,dishes are used at cafe.

He is on two fashion magazine this month. He's quite famos.




I've heard sad news which must never happen.


The children from Fukushima are bullied.


Many people lived around Fukushima neuclear power plant had to evacuate then no choice to live where they are not familiar with. It must be hard spacially for kids.


When two kids,bothers from Fukushima,started introducing themselves to new friends,they run away because the brothers are from Fukushima.


It is about how parents tell their children about these circumstances. It is about how the parents educate their kids at home. I'm sorry if it sounds impertinent because I know nothing about raising child. But this is one of the trial we have to through. We have to get rid of prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment